Song of the Week!

Monday, February 1, 2016

How do I feel about the new woozworld outifts?

Hey Guys, It's been a while (jk i'm more behind the scenes of the blog) but, today I'll be talking about how do I (yes me) feel about these new outfits.
1st of all: To be really honest, The only outfit I'm obsessed with would be the Niva outfit. I L-O-V-E the hair.
2nd of all: I feel as if Woozworld could have tried detaling the jackets a bit more, and not using the Yeti/Urban Bootz for inspiration.
With the Niva outfit you can see the SAME boots woozworld recreated. It's like 2012/2013 again when they used Yeti Boots but changed the name to Urban. Is that happening again?
3rd of all: Whenever I see the new outfits, I feel very bland..it's very dull and boring. 0 sparkle or shine to those outifts.
That's all I could come up for today! Please have a great day and let's hope that groundhog will see it's shadow??? (It won't..trust me)
-Slurpies

No comments:

Post a Comment