Song of the Week!

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Hidden items in Shopz! *Kim/Wander*


Hey guys! It's Kim and today i'll be sharing a very cool secret! Possibly a bunch of the users on WzW already know this but there are hidden items in shopz! What I mean by hidden is that: it's not under tabs. Well some are, but the good stuff isn't put under tabs c':

So i'll list some of the names of the what not items/outfits there are that are hidden! I mounted them into three categories : Summer/Winter/and Halloween etc.

SUMMER CLOTHES:
Flower Bikini 
Logan Wooz
Kimmie
Breeziful 
Sunset
Lifeguard
Sunchic 

HALLOWEEN CLOTHES:
Zombiz
Elvis
Blue Whisperer 
Belle Ball
NeuroGirl
Girlbird

WINTER CLOTHES:
Classicz' GF's
Arctic Fest 2013
Anything with ARTIC in it's name basically ^
Rockstar Collection

ODD THINGS IN SHOPZ:
Long nose venetian mask
Evil Spirit Mask - Long Hair

Evil Spirit Mask - Skull

ETC.

There were many things that I couldn't count in on 1 thing I guess ..  Sorry about that! ;w;

I hope you enjoyed reading this post cx .. Stick around for more post! 
- Kim/Wander <33

P.S. I couldn't put in pictures because I thought it would take up too much of the post, since there were sOoOoOoOo many pictures... XD!

No comments:

Post a Comment