Song of the Week!

Saturday, January 16, 2016

There's a WBA on WzW? ' o ' *Wander*

Hey guys! It's Wander (a.k.a. Kim) and i'm just here to say that there's a really COOL thing going on! :3 And so here is where my post begins:

I was pc-ing (private chatting) some friends of mine and so I pc-ed my friend Indie! I asked her about 'what's the new news in WzW?' or what-not! And she said that her friends, including herself, created a W.B.A. (WzW Basketball Association)! Pretty cool, I thought :3. She said it was silly(?) but honestly, it's a really cool thing to do :D! And so I'm here to say that: there's a W.B.A. in WzW! I'll be posting a picture of the Team a.s.a.p. but this is just a minor post about what's going on in WzW :3!

Stick around for more posts! :3 

- Wander (a.k.a. Kim) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment